Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Actions that speak louder then words!

Have you ever stopped to think how serious the actions of our lives can be? Not in the things we say, but in the things we do?
Imagine with me for a moment what it would be like to not be able to hear each other, what if God had created us all without voices? What would it be like if we had no way to communicate with our months?
My sisters are learning sign language right now and it got me thinking of what it would be like if God had just created us all deaf.
Now, I know our voices are very useful, not only within our need to communicate to each other but with the way we are able to use our voices for the glory of God...which I'm sure is why we were created with them at all.
But think with me for a moment what it would be like to live in a place where we couldn't communicate with our voices, where communication was fully dependent on our actions. The only way we could show love, mercy, compassion, forgiveness, gratitude or worship was with our actions! If God could not hear us but only see our actions...if those around us could only know us by our actions, it wouldn't be in how we talk, how spiritual we sound or how wise but rather in what we do.
As we go about our daily routines, how is our witness for Christ? What do people know of us? How do people view us?

Let us try today to live and show the life of Christ with only our actions speaking through us...without our voices! How much of Christ would be seen through us to the world??

Just something I thought I'd leave with you to think on!


~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok, so I forgot to grab the camera before leaving this morning that has my thoughts for tea time picture on it, being late already I decided to post something else that you can chew on for a day until I can get this week's t.f.t.t post up! {By the way, you can be proud of me...I have had this picture ready for a few weeks now...I'm not a complete flake! ;)}

No comments:

Post a Comment