Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Songs that Bless

Wishing I had a camera today as it was a beautiful and *soft* day! I had an easy day at the shop, with good customers, soft music and outside it was a lovely layer of fluffy white! Snowdrops were making there way from Heaven all day and created a stunning landscape. Hopefully I'll be able to capture some of it's beauty in the morning with the use of a camera!

In the meantime, I thought I'd share some songs I've listened to recently by the Maranatha Singers. I am always refreshed and relaxed when hearing songs by them, I so enjoy it!

Lord I lift Your name on High, Maranatha Singers!

As the deer pants, Maranatha Singers!

Seek ye first and In Moments like these, Maranatha Singers!

I am so blessed by these beautiful praise songs! Hope they bless you today as well.

1 comment:

  1. I am enjoying your new blog but I hope you will change the font as it's very hard to read! :)

    ReplyDelete