Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Delicious Sunday Morning Breakfast!

Cinnamon Roll Muffins
Sunday morning I made these cinnamon roll muffins for breakfast. It was such a delightful experience to be up before everyone else, and baking in a still quiet house! As a baked I even watched a moose eating outside our back window...it was all a lovely 'good-morning!'.
While our oven has been down (now for quite some time) we have needed to be creative in our baking abilities, we are limited to 9x13in pan and muffin tin pan, which sounds easy enough but really not many recipes work in the roaster oven which we use (not the same amount of heat as an oven). Finding a recipe like this is sure excting and I was desperatly hoping that they would turn out...boy, were my hopes met!
These were so good...and easy to make :) I will definitely be keeping this recipe!

This is a delicious recipe and one you should have on hand in your kitchen! To find the recipe go to here...Fearless Homemaker

Enjoy and I hope to be back later this week with another recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment