Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Lilies!

Well, I was working on making a crown of thorns out of small twigs but it just wasn't working out like I had hoped. So not only is our Church without a crown of thorns, but so is my blog! I was wanting to post about the crown but I see I'll have to find something else to post about!
I help with the decorations at Church and so this morning I bought some Easter lilies for Sunday's service, I fixed them up a little though!

As nice as the flowers are, I didn't like these cheap and not-so-pretty wrappers that they came in, so I switched mine to white tissue paper! I did cut a small piece of the above wrapper and layed it on the tissue before wrapping the pot, just because any water or dirt would probably ruin the tissue paper!
What do you think?...
 I think it helped to make them look a little nicer and brighter! I can't wait to set them up at Church along with the other flowers we'll have along with them! If I can, I'll post a picture next week.
Have a wonderful, Christ-centered Easter weekend and a very joyous Resurrection Sunday!

1 comment: