Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Apologies....

I'm not sure which to apologize about first...should it be the fact that I did count my eggs before they hatched and it has now snowed a few feet and weather conditions have been difficult...or should I first apologies about the slow week my blog has had, including missing my thoughts for tea time post!
Well, I do feel like I have a little bit of an excuse on that one...I had to work unexpectedly on Monday as one of the other ladies had a sick child, on Tuesday I wasn't feeling quite up to code myself and did a little work around the house is all, yesterday I was in town all day with my family, we had dentist appointments and one of my sisters and I had some shopping to do for a Spring Tea thats coming up on Saturday! I can't wait to share that with you all :)
So, with having those set backs I am very pleased to say that I've already published my tftt post today and can move forward to more posts!
I mentioned the bad weather condition above and heres a few pictures to prove...
 We were driving home from Anchorage last Saturday and this is what we came upon right after exiting the Eagle River exit onto the highway! Traffic was back up for a long ways, we figured it was due to the snow but couldn't see anything! Once we did meet up to where the problem was this is what we found...
 Cars in the ditch on all sides of the road. Police and people everywhere. It thankfully didn't look like anyone was too hurt so that was a blessing! This is a view from the back window (which only shows a few vehicles), heres the view from the front...
Vehicles all over in the snow...can't quite see in the picture but there was vehicles in the ditch off that exit, vehicles from both directions in the middle ditch and vehicles on either side of the highway. And these pictures weren't even at the worst point! So, needless to say we are very thankful we made it safely home that night!

This is my little treasure from the few shopping stops we made on Saturday...
 It's a beautiful tablet and small clipboard! I love the size of the clipboard because I can pop it in my purse and stay even a little better organized, which is always a bonus for me!

I'm going to wrap this up because I have new post ideas running through my head and I want to get some of them going! I will be back with pictures of our wonderful Easter Sunday!
Have a blessed day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment