Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Spring Tea

We had a lovely lunch at the CPC Spring tea last Saturday, Hope and I served our guests a large salad with a few toppings, dinner rolls and pound cake with strawberries for dessert! It's called making a lovely (+filling) lunch on a budget ;)

It was so much fun to work with Hope and plan what to serve, how to present our table, and of course, doing the shopping which is always fun!

The dishes also helped save us some money and time, they are from a huge collection I have in my hope-chest! We dug out 8 of each piece and washed them up, I enjoyed being able to share them with everyone!
Here are some of us...
 left to right: Megan (a good friend), Helayna, Hope and Myself...looking funky in the hat I know!

Needless to say, as you could probably gather from my blog is that I LOVE tea and all that goes along with it, and this Spring tea fit right in the mix of it all!!

1 comment: