Thursday, July 18, 2013

10:30 pm

I've had a protective day at home today! It started with taring and "canning" (more on that later) fresh lettuce, doing a good amount of dishes, giving Helayna a bath, washing my laundry (including my blanket :-)), making banana crumb muffins, making dinner, and labeling soap for restocking the shop! 
I have been inspired with some posts I hope to put together within the next few days, and I know...last week was empty and it's already Friday and I haven't even gotten the modest wardrobe one put up yet, not to worry....it will be up hopefully by tomorrow evening! 
And here's a list of titles to blog posts coming up...
Modest Wardrobe #3,
Psalm 19:1,
Gardening at Haylee's,
I have an answer!!,
Banana Crumb Muffins,
and a few more that are on the pending list ;) And as these posts roll into next week's blogging, there will be a TFTT posts in the mist of them!

I wish you a blessed and delightful night!

No comments:

Post a Comment