Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Random True Fact

There is an unwritten rule in the mosquito world that says that the most hilarious thing to do is to bother humans at night when they're trying to sleep! First the mosquito must circle around the humans head at least for several hours, causing a failed attach of arms violently striking, slapping and waving about in the air. Once the human is asleep it is the perfect timing to mark the accomplishment of annoying them by leaving the oh-so-famous ginormous bites all about the bodies!


Ok, don't ask the obviously, I'll just answer you here...yes, I have been kept awake by these "lovely" creatures. Yes, I have even had to move into a different room to sleep. And yes, they have marked me up so I won't forget. Aren't they just the sweetest?! (Said no one ever!).

No comments:

Post a Comment