Saturday, August 17, 2013

How I love Him!

Im still trying to find the correct time to do some blogging, but if you saw my room and my list of 'things to do' you would know that blogging is not the only thing I've been lacking with ;) But our days have been full with getting together products for the state fair. 

But as I knelt before my bed this evening I was just reminded of the Lord's goodness and His mercy! Oh how I love Him! He has led me to believe the things I believe, to do the things I do, and is continually leading me to becoming the person He created me to be. 
One of the things that struck me tonight is the fact that as I ask for things (tonight it was a few prayer needs of others), the Lord already knows the need, the solution and the outcome, but it is my faithfulness He desires in my prayers. I am loving being His child and His servant.
He is my Friend, my Saviour, my Rock and my Leader! I love Him very dearly and couldn't resist sharing how I love Him with you as I am overflowed with His goodness and love!
Glory be to Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment